- Prouve #35 Parfum For Women Freesia - Sandalwood - Suede 50ml
- Chanel - Coco - Eau de Parfum - Tester 100ml
- Chloé - Love - Eau de Parfum - Tester 75ml
- Christian Dior - Sauvage - Eau de Toilette - Tester 100ml
- Prouve #45 Niche Parfum For Women Peach - Rose - Freesia 50ml
- Byredo - Bal d'Afrique - Eau de Parfum Unisex - 100ml Tester
- Amouage - Interlude - Eau de Parfum For Men - 100ml Tester
- Predator Men's Eau de Toilette Spray by Tiverton 100ml / 3.4 fl.oz.
- Prouve #53 Niche Parfum For Women Coffee - Pear - Cashmere Wood 50ml
- Prouve #14 Mens Parfum Sea Notes - Orange - Cedar 50ml
Eau Fraiche (Eau Fraîche) – has the lowest content of pure fragrances, usually with 1 – 3% perfume oils in alcohol and water. Usually lasts for less than an hour, therefore it is only used for gentle refreshing and not for long-lasting effect. The next in line is Cologne (Eau de Cologne - in short: EDC) - contains 3 - 5% of essential oils and is often used by men who prefer a less-potent scent. Eau de Toilette (EDT) the most popular concentration of pleasing scents, which is 5 -12% and is intended for everyday use for those who prefer to wear less rather then more. Eau de Parfum - in short: EDP - with a content of fragrance oils at the level of 12-18%. Popular specially among women because the fragrance lasts relatively longer than in the case of eau de toilette. Parfums - represent the strongest concentration of fragrance oils, often 18-40% and are the longest-lasting from all perfumery products.