Amazing offers today!
- Avon - Anew - Skin Reset Plumping Shot Treatment - 7 x 1.3ml
- Prouve #51 Niche Parfum For Women Lily-Of-The-Valley - Blackcurrant - Vanilla 50ml
- Prouve - Spicy Wild - Niche Parfum For Men - Pink Pepper - Sage - Cardamom 100ml
- Prouve #31 Parfum For Women Peony - Rose - Pink Pepper 50ml
- 611 Federico Mahora La Collection Royale Unisex Parfum 100ml
- Prouve #57 Niche Parfum For Women Tonka Beans - Cocoa - Tuberose 50ml
- Prouve #38 Parfum For Men Sea Water - Bay Leaf - Mandarin 50ml
- FM 810 - Pure Royal Collection Blackcurrant - Rose - Amber Parfum 50ml
- FM No 440 PURE Parfum For Women Oriental Floral 30ml
- Prouve - Blossom Symphony - Niche Parfum For Women - Pear - Blackcurrant - Rose 100ml
Eau Fraiche (Eau Fraîche) – has the lowest content of pure fragrances, usually with 1 – 3% perfume oils in alcohol and water. Usually lasts for less than an hour, therefore it is only used for gentle refreshing and not for long-lasting effect. The next in line is Cologne (Eau de Cologne - in short: EDC) - contains 3 - 5% of essential oils and is often used by men who prefer a less-potent scent. Eau de Toilette (EDT) the most popular concentration of pleasing scents, which is 5 -12% and is intended for everyday use for those who prefer to wear less rather then more. Eau de Parfum - in short: EDP - with a content of fragrance oils at the level of 12-18%. Popular specially among women because the fragrance lasts relatively longer than in the case of eau de toilette. Parfums - represent the strongest concentration of fragrance oils, often 18-40% and are the longest-lasting from all perfumery products.