- Thierry Mugler Alien - Eau de Parfum For Women - Tester 90ml
- Predator Men's Eau de Toilette Spray by Tiverton 100ml / 3.4 fl.oz.
- FM No 05 PURE Parfum For Women Chypre 50ml
- Go Chic PINK Women's Eau de Parfum by Morakot/Tiverton 100 ml
- Chloé - Love - Eau de Parfum - Tester 75ml
- M. Micallef - 20 Years - Eau de Parfum - Unisex 100ml
- Byredo - Gypsy Water - Eau de Parfum - Unisex - 100ml Tester
- Creation Lamis Catsuit Eau de Toilette For Him 100ml
- ISANA (Rival de Loop) Hyaluron Booster 21 Days Face Hydration Treatment 21 x 2 ml
- Creed Aventus - Eau de Parfum For Men - Tester 120ml
Eau Fraiche (Eau Fraîche) – has the lowest content of pure fragrances, usually with 1 – 3% perfume oils in alcohol and water. Usually lasts for less than an hour, therefore it is only used for gentle refreshing and not for long-lasting effect. The next in line is Cologne (Eau de Cologne - in short: EDC) - contains 3 - 5% of essential oils and is often used by men who prefer a less-potent scent. Eau de Toilette (EDT) the most popular concentration of pleasing scents, which is 5 -12% and is intended for everyday use for those who prefer to wear less rather then more. Eau de Parfum - in short: EDP - with a content of fragrance oils at the level of 12-18%. Popular specially among women because the fragrance lasts relatively longer than in the case of eau de toilette. Parfums - represent the strongest concentration of fragrance oils, often 18-40% and are the longest-lasting from all perfumery products.