- Avon - Anew - Skin Reset Plumping Shot Treatment - 7 x 1.3ml
- Avon - Individual Blue Sunset - Eau de Toilette 100ml
- Isana Men - Eye Formula With Q10 Alcohol Free 15ml
- Avon Mark - Mascara - Big & Daring - Volume, Thickness 10ml
- FM 827 - Pure Royal - Parfum For Women - Floral 50ml
- Predator Men's Eau de Toilette Spray by Tiverton 100ml / 3.4 fl.oz.
- Avon Quantium For him - Eau de Toilette 50ml
- FM No 21 PURE Parfum For Women Floral Timeless 30ml
- Prouve #27 Parfum For Women Raspberry - Jasmine - Honey 50ml
- Prouve #39 Parfum For Women Lemon - Green apple - Bamboo 50ml
Eau Fraiche (Eau Fraîche) – has the lowest content of pure fragrances, usually with 1 – 3% perfume oils in alcohol and water. Usually lasts for less than an hour, therefore it is only used for gentle refreshing and not for long-lasting effect. The next in line is Cologne (Eau de Cologne - in short: EDC) - contains 3 - 5% of essential oils and is often used by men who prefer a less-potent scent. Eau de Toilette (EDT) the most popular concentration of pleasing scents, which is 5 -12% and is intended for everyday use for those who prefer to wear less rather then more. Eau de Parfum - in short: EDP - with a content of fragrance oils at the level of 12-18%. Popular specially among women because the fragrance lasts relatively longer than in the case of eau de toilette. Parfums - represent the strongest concentration of fragrance oils, often 18-40% and are the longest-lasting from all perfumery products.